Amazing Opportunity: Veterinary Receptionist/Customer Service Representative (Full-time)
As the first person who greets our clients, as our Veterinary Receptionist / CSR, you will play a vital role on our team through your ability to help each client feel they are our top priority and that you’re focused on meeting their unique needs. You support our first-class clients with enthusiasm, energy and confidence. You thrive in our fun and fast-paced environment because you take pride in your stellar multi-tasking abilities. If this describes you, we want you as a valued member of our team.
Why Work at Vista Animal Hospital?
We see veterinary care differently— through the eyes of our patients. Our approach builds trust and leads to better patient outcomes. That’s why we provide comfy dog beds instead of a cold exam table, and cats get soft blankets and a fish tank. Our exam rooms feature soothing colors, nature backgrounds, noise reduction and animal-specific pheromones to help reduce anxiety. Treats, toys and gentle human touch go a long way to making a trip to the vet more enjoyable. At Vista Animal Hospital, we’ve thoughtfully designed the entire patient care experience to put pets and our clients at ease.
About Vista Animal Hospital
We’re a local family-owned, three-doctor small animal practice. That means we’re focused on providing exceptional, evidence-based care and unmatched client service. Our doctors and staff proudly offer Fear-Free and Cat-Friendly care that our patients and clients truly appreciate. Our AAHA-accredited animal hospital offers preventive care, advanced surgical techniques, digital imaging and full-service care for family pets and owners. We’re fortunate to have amazing clients who are engaged and capable of investing in the care we recommend.
Bring Your Talents to Help Us Shine
If you’re looking to make a big impact on a growing veterinary practice, have an infectious enthusiasm for customer service—and if you love animals as much as we do—then Vista Animal Hospital is a great fit for you!
- Outgoing, enthusiastic, and fills the room with infectious positivity
- Exceptional organizational skills to help keep things moving smoothly
- Ability to bond with clients and their pets to create long-standing relationships
- Self-confident and not afraid to try new things
- Collaborate with your team to make the impossible seem possible
- Satisfaction in making other people happy
- Multi-tasking guru who enjoys the challenge of doing many things well in a timely manner
- Has a good sense of humor – we take our jobs seriously, but not ourselves
- Experienced servers in the restaurant/hospitality industry encouraged to apply
Successful Candidate Requirements
- 1-year experience working in a veterinary practice
- Phone and computer experience, email and MS Word
- Comfortable learning new computer skills.
- Some Saturdays and evenings may be required on occasion.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive pay commensurate with experience
- A generous paid time off (PTO) program, and company-paid holidays
- Health Insurance and Competitive Retirement Plans
- Generous staff discounts for veterinary services
- Work-life balance with a standardized work schedule: No Sundays, only 1-2 Saturdays per month
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities for this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please email a copy of your cover letter and resume using the form on this page. Let us know why you would make a great addition to our team!