Emergency Vet Care – Erie, CO
Call us for emergency vet care if your pet is having an emergency during normal business hours. We will do our best to see you urgently. We provide emergency vet care for Erie, Broomfield, Boulder, Lafayette, Louisville, and Superior.
Your pet will be in the trusted hands of Dr. Bonnie Abbott who received advanced training in emergency veterinary medicine during her time at Michigan State University. And Dr. Abbott is assisted by veterinary nurses trained in emergency and critical care.
Emergency Vet Care Hours
Mondays 8am – 5pm
Tuesdays 8am – 5pm
Thursdays 8am – 5pm
Fridays 8am – 5pm
1st & 3rd Saturdays 9am – 4pm
Click here for after hours care options.
Call for Emergency Vet Care:
When to Seek Care at Emergency Vet Care
- Trauma—hit by vehicle, bad fall, torn toe nail, bite wounds and cuts
- Difficulty Breathing
- Severe Weakness or Collapse
- Stomach Bloating
- Poisoning or Ingestion of Toxic Food or Foreign Objects
- Pain or Discomfort
- Pale or Discolored Gums, Tongue or Skin
- Vomiting and/or Diarrhea
- Discharge from the Eyes, Nose or Genitals
- Abnormal Urination
- Heat Stroke or Hypothermia
- Problems following Surgery
- Chewing or Removal of Sutures, Bandages, Splints or Drains
- Not Eating or Drinking
After Hours Emergencies
For after hours emergencies and during Sunday hours, we recommend you visit our colleagues at an emergency animal hospital near you.